Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beautiful, Gorgeous, Totally Awesome Day

Last week was a rough week for me. From Sunday through Thursday, I was stressed. Worried for my job and even more so for a friend's job. Thursday night I worked some overtime. Then, the weekend. It was nice, but I found out on Friday that I had to work on Sunday night in a place I've never worked before. There was a time when that would have sent me into fits of hysteria. This time I was calm-ish, but still nervous as hell. I spent Sunday night in a very anxious state, but when Monday morning came? WAHOO!! It was like a weight had been lifted. Last night I didn't have to work, so I got to do whatever I wanted all day. That meant a nap when I got home from work yesterday, dinner with the hubs, and then crafting for a couple hours before I went back to bed. Then when the hubs got home from work, I got back up for a few hours to hang out. Now it's Tuesday. Tonight I have to work, tomorrow too, but that doesn't seem to matter!

My goals for today include: Work Out (I have to start doing that again, I've really been slacking lately), laundry--do some, vacuum, maybe clean some random stuff, craft, and then take a nice sleepy nap before work tonight. I'm hoping that writing all these things down in a public forum will help me to feel accountable.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll go do a workout right now.
Post a Comment