Friday, September 17, 2010

3 Hours?? What, What??

Things must be turning a corner for me. I went to bed at around 5ish and woke up 5 hours later, still tired, but determined to craft. It was important to me to finish my Survivor challenge layout for Tallyscrapper. Now, here I am THREE hours later!! Where did the time go?? I finished my layout, but I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. It's alright, but it's definitely not my best work. Scrapping has not been a priority since well before Mother's Day, and this is my first layout back. Hopefully my mojo comes back quickly. It should, Tally is really good for that. Tomorrow I'll take some pics and post them here. After I post them to Tally, of course. Now I will use what energy I have left to start cutting things out for another project I'm working on. Yeah crafties!!!
Post a Comment