Monday, August 30, 2010

Trying to Tamp Down The Crazy

Why do people act before they think about what they're doing? Every action has a reaction, and we all need to keep that in mind. Slow down, think about what you're doing, saying, and writing. That's what I'm doing right now. I've written and rewritten this blog at least 4 times now. It's quite possibly the vaguest blog I've ever written, but I don't want to hurt any of the people involved. Okay, I feel slightly vented now. Kind of like opening the sprinkle side on the garlic salt container rather than the pour spout.

Today I bought some NEW art supplies. I'm excited to put them to good use. Christmas is coming up, and I'd really like to do a mostly homemade holiday this year. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull it off, but so far I'm kind of on a roll. We'll see what happens as the days march on.

In other news, my tomatoes are FINALLY starting to turn red and I'm thinking about getting a Beta Fish.
Post a Comment