Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things Are Looking Up....Hopefully?

Yesterday was not one of my better days. I let the stress of something that MIGHT happen overwhelm what WAS happening. The warm, beautiful weather, and the fact that my husband was up early, went ignored as I fretted. Today will not be like that. Today will be as awesome as the days before yesterday were. I'm going to "make stuff" and tonight at work I'm going to finish reading the awesomeness that is "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". I'm going to eat something delicious for dinner and sleep is going to be blissful instead of feeling like a life-saving chore. There will be no feelings of guilt over the money I just spent on NEW books from a CHAIN bookstore, and I will not dwell on the stuff that needs to be done around the house. Today, I will do what I want, when I want to do it, and I will enjoy it.
Post a Comment